Soccer News!

My silly act

I was helping my friend to take some photo for her e-boutique yesterday. While taking pictures of the model in Casa Damansara's playground, i just can't resist the temptation of fooling around at the playground myself. I did took some unrelated photo too.

Sun shinning through the palm tree

Plant by the pool

Among the scrub

Weird looking plant

Cam-whoring

The playground

Help, I'm stuck!

Chow Yang's famous stewed duck


For more of my silly acts click here.

6 feedbacks:

hot choc said...

that teo chew duck stall not that nice leh. i find the skin very fat. prefer the stall at section 17.

prime_tian said...

it's not that bad la...but i ordered wanton mee from another stall that day..The wanton mee was good..

Anonymous said...

haha...u really funny...by the way...seen u got so many pic ed..plz lar.....dai lou...updated ur frnster n facebook photo.....haha:p

prime_tian said...

haha..can't even remember when was the last time i logged into friendster d lo...

Anonymous said...

haha....u arh...really not responsible lor...kaka:p

Anonymous said...

美女激情视频聊天室 , 寂寞空虚裸聊网站 , 一夜情uc聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊交友群 , 真人聊天交友 , 免费交友约炮一夜情 , 免费陪聊视频网 , 寂寞激情直播间 , 寂寞女免费视频交友