Soccer News!

18.06.08

The time was 6.25pm in the evening and I was in a meeting room for a briefing for upcoming event. Everyone involved was getting ready and looking forward to the long awaited briefing session. But there were some people who were tired of waiting (me) for the person-in-charge to start the briefing session. So I took out my trusty little notebook and start scribbling and drawing in it. This is when someone took my notebook away and jokingly wrote something in it.

Please note the following:-
In case of emergency:
If anything happen to me (Ayu), please call;
My mother (Jamaliah), my father (Amirol), my elder brother (Hafiz), cuz if you call my younger bro, he wouldn't know what to do! My grandma & granpa, my friends (Nana, Seyna, Caca), my beautiful cousins (Firah & Hajar), my boyfriend (Eric Bana), my ex-boyfriend (Jude Law), my fiancee (Paul Walker), my boss (Adrian) - cuz he needs to know why am I not in the office, my mentor (Lim) - cuz he'll be looking for me and everyone in the entire world - Cuz I'm just the most important person in the world!!

Of course i treated it as a joke and agree to do so when she returned my little notebook to me. The briefing session starts and I soon forgotten about the incident. All these happens half year ago. Recently, i got to know that she met an accident oversea and sustained some injury. One of her lecturer and a friend passed away in the accident.

Come to think about it, it reminds us of how we always take things for granted in life. Life is just too precious to be taken granted. Cherish every moment in life and live life to the fullest!!

0 feedbacks: