Soccer News!

Cool widget

Was surfing the web for a while just now and i've come across some cool widget. So i got my blog a cool wind chime, an angry Samurai, and a Kendo swordman. Just browse around my blog u'll see them at the right sidebar. Do play with them (angry Samurai & Kendo swordman)..hehe..

Well, the Samurai sits on his throne. Move over him with your cursor once and he slashes it in half. Twice, he slashes it down again. Then wording appears on the screen warning you not to touch him. At that point, if you click on the Samurai, all hell breaks loose. Sit back and enjoy! Slashing and hacking with his sword, bullets, and flaming arrows.

On the other hand, the kendo swordsman locates and attacks words with negative meanings on your webpage! It suppose to make people blog positively, but I just can't resist it. I just wanna key in some negative words for the sake of playing with it..
Did i just typed 'negative'.. Yup, I just did.. TWICE!

Enjoy!