Soccer News!

I'm back!

Pardon my absence. It's been quite a while... been busy with internship, part time work, family, and myself for the pass 2 months.

Well, my internship ends on the 6th Sept. It was a great experience working with all the people in Bates 141 during the 14 weeks . I've been involve in so much event planning and event management. It really gave me a greater understanding of how an events works from the beginning till the end.

The team from 141 who handle Honda account.
from left: Steven, me, Adrian, Rick Kee, Leon, Ayu n Lim
(Taken at Honda MME Party, 27th August 2008)


During these 3 and half months of internship, i barely got the chance to go back to hometown (Muar) due to the busy work schedule weekly. I was kinda sad and happy at the same time at the last day working in Bates 141. I was sad to leave those great ppl i've been working with for that period; and happy that it's finally over and i can take a break from the hectic work and go back to my hometown where the lifestyle there are much laid back compared to KL. That's about it for my internship.

Back to Muar was great, especially after so long since my last visit in may? or june? There's not much changes back in Muar except 1 thing. We've got a latest addition to the Ng's family - Isabell (my niece). She's just absolutely adorable, cute and loveable.

(3 months old)

(8 months old)

As u guys might know that my bro's shop - Orenhaus is short of man power cuz one of the salesman took a super long holiday and dunno when will he be back. So i helped him out at his shop for a while before the new semester start commencing on the 13th Oct.

So basically, i've been pretty busy during my absence. lolx..

0 feedbacks: