Soccer News!

My arm!

"Riiinggg...." Awaken by Julian's (my supervisor) message yesterday morning. Thanks to his 'morning call' cuz i forgot to set my alarm. The moment i got up from the bed, i realized that i can't lift up my right arm (probably slept in wrong position the previous night). Having to wake up so early on a Sunday morning to work was bad enough, but unable to lift up my arm? 'This is so so bad' I thought to myself. Still, i get myself ready in a slower than usual manner because of my 'disabled' right arm.

At 8.30am, I sped off to Mid Valley to get place of the event ready. Btw, we're having the Enfa A+ Smart System Camp in Mid Valley. Everything goes on pretty smoothly except my 'disabled' right arm which was giving me a little trouble while lifting some stuff. I can't lift anything above shoulder level.

Planned going to the doctor to 'enable' my right arm during the afternoon where there's less crowd. Surprisingly, my right arm showing some improvement so i decided to hang on & see what happen. Luckily my right arm is 'fully enabled' by itself at the end of the day.

0 feedbacks: