Soccer News!

Please don't fucking assume!

I thought i've seen all kinds of people, and i can tolerate any kind of people. However i was wrong. Some people just like to assume without understanding the real situation. Actually I've never met this person that i'm talking about. I've only know that he is the lecturer that i'm suppose to submit my bi-weekly report to 2 weeks once.

I've been really busy recently doing my internship in Bates 141. Due to the nature of work in my department (activation), i've gotta work during the weekends which includes going to outstations as well. Working outstation means no access to computer, therefore there's no way to access internet. When there's no internet access, there's no submission of bi-weekly report during weekends. All i can do is to submit it when i'm back to KL.

This Mr. R thinks he knows it all started to assume that i can do my report on-site. In this case, of course i can do my report on-site where i can write using a pen and a piece of paper, but how the fuck am i going to submit it to you without internet access?(even normal mail takes time too!) C'mon man, use your damn brain man. If i can submit it to you on time then i wouldn't have wasted my time e-mailing you and explain the whole fucking situation!

Anyway, for people who read this post....please don't mind me...i'm just a bit annoyed by the way some people behave..

6 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time seeing you scolding people in your blog man~haha
Well, strict sometimes can be good, but strict without consideration of people's difficulties isn't a good matter at all
Think positive and don't let this to disturb your happy internship experience
: )

prime_tian said...

Lolz, it's over now...everything's calm n i'm enjoying every bit of my internship so far...let us enjoy at bates141, hehe..

jiehui said...

wapiang....ah how..tak macam u bulak...aiks...itu Mr R call him go eat shit lar~~~ hahaha

prime_tian said...

lolx, i wouldn't ask him go eat shit la..he can do whatever he want, n i'll just do what i think is right 4 me..

ApPL3 said...

tien how...my consultant lecturer also same...got one day i went to KL for photo shooting earlier during internship...and i also same sms-ing and calling my so called supervisor, she also fuck me off as ur supervisor did...they just thinking we are giving excuses even we explained well and this so called lecturer will never tried to understand and tolerate students. they are just damn brainless and useless. shouldn't be a lecturer at all!!!!

prime_tian said...

lolx..pity us huh, Apple..
what to do, what's done is done..i'm kinda numb to this kind of ppl d..