Soccer News!

'Wondermum'

to our wonderful mother

Brought two puppies(from my cousin in Karak) back home during mother's day as a gift to my mum and dad. We're(the 4 brothers) all out station and seldom at home to accompany my parents. I'm pretty sure they are quite bored without us 'destroying the tranquility' back at home. Hopefully the two pups will entertain both my mum and dad.


There's a problem though, 'Lucky' wasn't very pleased with the newcomers intruding her territory. Hopefully after a few days of 'socializing' everything will turn out ok..hehe (keeping my fingers crossed although it never happen before)


'Lucky'

4 feedbacks:

jiehui said...

ya...totally correct,,ur parents is really alone withouth u guyz...so do pay more visit home lar ....haha...u macam lama lama baru balik rumah...tak baik orh......

prime_tian said...

Trying my best to go back more often d la..besides, tat's y we bring back the 2 pups..

jiehui said...

hahaha.... ur mum complain to my mum tat ...tat 2 pups make her " tou tia"...tooo naughty ed...hahaha...macam u guyz lar( dis i say d )

prime_tian said...

haha..tat's means the dogs r 'entertaining' my mum ma..