Soccer News!

Post effect of rock climbing

'Arghh....' my first reaction when i open my eyes this morning. I can feel my whole upper body aching from the post effect of 'intensive' rock climbing yesterday. Don't feel like waking up but still i drag my aching body out of the bed to get ready to work. Business hours of Orenhaus starts at 10am sharp. Took my time doing my daily routine (brush teeth, wash face, take bath n etc). Reach work place in time feeling so weak.

Then i found out the 'Good News' of the day. There's no heavy lifting and assembling of any furniture, just some 'promotional' work. Promotional work sound quite easy rite? There's a catch to it, which is to give out brochures in Subang Jaya area and putting up bunting in Kota Kemuning area. That also means lots of walking will be required, and i mean 'A LOT' cuz gotta go from car to car and people to people sometimes...

Basically, i've fully 'worked out' my upper body and lower body in these two days. Already feeling more muscular...hehe.

0 feedbacks: