Soccer News!

What i've done

What have i done these few days? Have i been preparing for the next subject (Brand Management & Comm Theory)? I ask myself, but i can't provide the proper answer. Obviously i haven't touch any textbook yet. Working is what i've been doing these few days, helping out at my bro's furniture showroom (Orenhaus, Kota Kemuning). I can say that although i've not been studying, but working in Orenhaus provide me other things to learn. From assembling all sorts of furniture (bed, desk, table, wardrobe and etc) to being a sales person. Well, sales this weekend had been quite good compared to other branches according to my bro. That's good news. I'm not the one who did the sales btw, hehe... most of the transactions made this weekend are done by the my bro's assistant (An'dre). Besides, being a professional salesman, he's also a very talented florist. Picture of those flower bouquets will be post in future(haven't take the pics).

Close-up of Narcissus(Daffodil) in Orenhaus (K800i)


Sunset outside Orenhaus (K800i)

Red hue of sunset makes the surrounding looks beautiful
but the view last for not more than 10 minutes.

2 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, besides kota kemuning do you know where the other branches of orenhaus are...?

prime_tian said...

The other 2 branches are in Melawati & Ampang Park.